"Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God. Give no offense, either to the Jews or to the Greeks or to the ecclesia of God, just as I also please all men in all things, not seeking my own profit, but the profit of many, that they may be saved." (1 Corinthians 10:31)
1. The Ecclesia will meet under the basis of the Birmingham Amended Statement of Faith and the Australian Unity Agreement.
2. The Ecclesia will be conducted in a manner, which reflects its responsibility to glorify God, and to encourage others to honour Him.
3. Respect for God and His Word will be actively encouraged.
4. Everyone will be encouraged to have a love one for another, seeing themselves as part of a 'family' that works in one accord.
5. Christlike behaviour: sincerity, truthfulness and faithfulness will be promoted.
6. The foundation of the Ecclesia's operations will be a daily consideration of the principles of God’s Word, including thankfulness and praise.
7. Courtesy and manners will be encouraged at all times.